Gymglish website up
- 2021-06-12 12h25 1M (Paris): The service have been restored, the lessons and corrections are working normally.
- 2021-06-12 10h10 AM (Paris): We have decided to restore the broken table in our main server from a backup database, which should hopefully restore service before 12h15 AM (Paris).
- 2021-06-12 9h30 AM (Paris): Main database server reported a large table corruption and website is down since 8h35 AM (Paris). We have multiple options to fix the issue and we are evaluating them to select the one that will bring the service back as quickly as possible. If you just replied to your lesson, we have your correction but will not receive it until after our website is back online. We will keep you posted.
- 2020-10-07: Gymglish updated its technical infrastructure from 12h to 13h Paris time. During this period, you were unable to access your lessons, corrections and user space.
- 2020-10-02: An issue with one of our database servers between 19h10-22h50 CET caused intermittent service outages. We tried unplugging it and plugging it back in.
- 2019-10-29: Some of our lessons & corrections have been considered as spam following a server migration. This incident has been resolved.
- 2019-02-10: There is a horse in the conference room. This incident has not been resolved.
- 2018-05-05: Delays in processing lesson & correction. This incident has been resolved.
- 2018-04-01: Monkeys have penetrated server in search of high-speed bananas. This incident has been resolved.
- 2018-01-01: Servers arrive to work late, smelling of champagne after too much celebrating. This incident has been resolved.