All systems operational
- 2020-10-07: Gymglish updated its technical infrastructure from 12h to 13h Paris time. During this period, you were unable to access your lessons, corrections and user space.
- 2020-10-02: An issue with one of our database servers between 19h10-22h50 CET caused intermittent service outages. We tried unplugging it and plugging it back in.
- 2019-10-29: Some of our lessons & corrections have been considered as spam following a server migration. This incident has been resolved.
- 2019-02-10: There is a horse in the conference room. This incident has not been resolved.
- 2018-05-05: Delays in processing lesson & correction. This incident has been resolved.
- 2018-04-01: Monkeys have penetrated server in search of high-speed bananas. This incident has been resolved.
- 2018-01-01: Servers arrive to work late, smelling of champagne after too much celebrating. This incident has been resolved.