How can I create groups and invite students to test courses?
- Create a new group of students
Creating student groups can facilitate reporting on groups of different levels, departments, etc. To do so, follow the steps below:
- Click on "Manage Students" in the menu.
- Click "Student groups" in the left-hand menu.
- In the "Add Group" window, select the Group name you wish to create.
- Click on "Create New Student Group".
- Invite new students in an existing group
Once you've created a group of students, you may want to add new students to it. To do so, follow the steps below:
- Click on "Add Students" (right below the student group name).
- Invite your prospects and clients to test one of our training courses.
- Invite a supervisor for a group of students
- Once you've clicked on the group name in the left-hand menu, click on the "Add Supervisor" button.
- Find the user you wish to supervise or invite them.
You can invite as many people as you like to test our courses. The test is completely free and comes with a personalized pedagogical report, level assessment, and satisfaction questionnaire.