How can I create group and invite students to test ?
- Create a new group of students
Creating students groups can facilitate reporting and allow you to receive personalized reports. To do so, follow the steps below:
- Click on ‘Manage Students’ in the menu bar.
- Click ‘Students groups +’ on the left-hand menu.
- In the 'Add Group' window, choose the Group name you wish to create.
- Click on 'Create New Student Group'.
- Invite new students in an existing group
Once you've created a group of students, you may want to add new students in it. To do so, follow the steps below:
- Click on 'Add Students' (right below the students group name).
- Invite your prospects and clients to test one of our training courses.
- Invite a supervisor for a group of student
- Once you've clicked on the groupe name on left-hand menu, click on the 'Add Supervisor' button.
- Find the user you wish to become a supervisor or invite him/her.
You can invite as many people as you like to test our courses. The test is completely free and comes with a personalized learning report, level assessment, and satisfaction questionnaire.
If you wish to move an existing student from a group to another, open the student profile and click the 'pencil' icon right next to his/her name. You will then be able to update his/her group at the bottom of the window.