I didn't receive my daily lesson or correction - should I freak out?
Possible reasons for a missing lesson/correction:
- Have you checked your junk emails or Spam folder?
Our lessons and corrections are sometimes filtered as SPAM, so you may need to check your junk mail or SPAM folder. Please note that your lesson may also be in your promotion tab if you're using Gmail. In addition, feel free to add the email address we usually send your lessons from to a safe list or address book.
- Make sure that your answers have actually been sent.
The reception of your lesson is always confirmed by a message after submitting your answers. If you received this confirmation message, your correction is on the way! Depending on your connection and Internet speed, the correction may take a couple of minutes to arrive.
- Make sure that your reception days are correct.
At the bottom of each lesson or correction, you have the option of choosing the reception days for your lessons (within the limit of 5 per week). Make sure that the desired reception days are properly selected! This option is also present in your Personal Space ('Settings' > 'General Info' tab).
- Make sure you're not on "vacation".
At the bottom of each lesson or correction, you have the option of suspending your lessons during the period of your choice (vacation or planned absences for example). If you haven't received a lesson, double check that your "holidays" settings in your Personal Space ("Settings" > "General Info" tab). Also, please enjoy your vacation!
- Make sure you reply to your daily lesson before midnight.
Our software sends lessons to our users beginning at midnight. If you haven't replied to your lesson by that time, we consider it to be "unanswered" and we will not be able to send you a new one the day after!
- Check if our servers are up and running using our status page.
- If there's no problem on our side, and once you've checked all of the possible explanations (listed above), please reach out to our technical team, using the "Contact us" button available at the top right corner of this page.